Friday 29 November 2013

AW13/14 Trend: Bejeweled


One trend I never get bored of is everything that glistens – any excuse to sparkle in sequins and jewels like a fashion magpie. Brave it in head-to-toe opulence or make a bold statement with an eye-catching accessory. This trend is perfect for the festive season to create a dazzle in the dark winter.
This expensive looking style need not break the bank, however. Customise your old accessories and clothing to revamp and bring them back into fashion. I tried this myself with some broken jewellery and embellishment I had lying around:
I took an old, plain clutch bag…


Gathered up anything shiny and pretty I could find…


And using a hot glue gun, I created an on-trend, gorgeous looking evening clutch!


Try it for yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment