Wednesday 8 January 2014

John Lobb AW 14 at London Collections: Men


So today was my last day at LCM and now that I have stopped to take a breath after all the running around London, I have realised just how tired I am! It's been a great week full of new experiences and and I've seen some truly amazing work in the world of menswear. My last stop was at the Bloomsbury Ballroom where the John Lobb presentation took place. 
Set in a dimly lit room, the bright installations really stood out. Shoes displayed against a backdrop of London streets and architecture displaying footwear for the working man. Live models were also used which added interest to the room. Have a look through the photos to get a feel for the brand.
Read my full review for Who's Jack here: http://wjlondon.com/lcm-john-lobb-aw14/










 
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment