Saturday 18 January 2014

Liebster Award No. 2!


I am very pleased to announce that I have received my 2nd Liebster Award, so close after the 1st! This time from Cassidy of All Things Fabulous. So, in thanks I will take the time to answer her questions :)

1. Who's your favourite YouTuber?
I find Vsauce very interesting. He uploads videos that answer interesting questions about the world that I've often pondered myself, such as Is the 5 Second Rule True? and What if Everyone Jumped at Once?

2. Where's your favourite place to travel?
I will always love visiting Spain as I love the culture and learnt the language for 6 years. I like being able to understand the language when I visit somewhere so it's always a proud moment when I get to use those skills!

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
At the moment it is L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Intense.  

4. What is your favourite lipstick colour?
Plum-red.

5. How long have you been blogging?
Only for about a month properly. I first attempted to keep a blog back in July after I graduated but I wasn't very good at remembering to post regularly. Now I am much more determined and motivated and have picked it up again.

6. What's your favourite film?
Aside from my lifelong love for The Little Mermaid, I thought Bridesmaids was hilarious!

7. What's your favourite TV series?
I love New Girl and Zooey Deschanel is just amazing.

8. Do you go to uni, if so where?
Sadly my uni days are over, as I graduated last summer :( I went to De Montfort in Leicester.

9. Where are you from?
I am from Surrey, just outside of London.

10. What's your dream job?
My dream job is to be a fashion designer with my own label and a magazine editor would be fabulous.

11. Who's your favourite actor/actress?
Bradley Cooper and Mila Kunis.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment