Monday 6 January 2014

Orlebar Brown AW14 at London Collections: Men

Today I went to Orlebar Brown's AW14 presentation at LCM to write some coverage for WJ magazine. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the effort that had gone into the set design for the gallery. The collection, named 'Tropical Jungle,' was brought to life in the cosy studio space. Palm leaves and exotic flowers formed part of the set where models posed in holiday wear. The air was filled with a mist to transport you to an exotic land. They were even handing out free coconuts to drink from - a nice touch! To top it off there was a live artist creating a city landscape across the wall and I saw Dermot O'Leary! To read my full report on the collection head to: 
http://wjlondon.com/lcm-orlebar-brown-hsaw14-2/
For now, enjoy the pictures...















Dermot O'Leary..



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment